Written By Sammy Jacobs (@Hoosier_Huddle)
1. The offensive line has struggled opening holes up for Tevin Coleman (2.6 yards per carry). IU will need a running game in the second half if they want to win.
2. Nate Sudfeld has looked good (16/20 174 yards), but the offense needs to put more points up on the board.
3. The defense has kept the Hoosiers in the game so far holding BGSU to 12 points and 199 total yards. Flo Hardin and Nick Mangeiri have been flying around.
4. Erich Toth has been awful today. Averaging 25 yards per punt.
5. It’s time to ditch the two QB system. It does nothing to help Sudfeld and IU is 0 for 2 with it today. Chris Covington has looked lost and has been stuffed on two fourth down plays.