<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Hoosier Huddle Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/</link>
            <description>Hoosier Huddle Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:38:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Pat Kraft doing his best to kill Penn State</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/pat-kraft-doing-his-best-to-kill-penn-state/paged/4/#post-111025</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 05:31:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[&nbsp;
Couldn’t happen to a finer fan base…
Any group of people that basically turned a blind eye to Sandusky (and will still fight you if you point out that Paterno knew) deserves several...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Couldn’t happen to a finer fan base…</p>
<p>Any group of people that basically turned a blind eye to Sandusky (and will still fight you if you point out that Paterno knew) deserves several 0 for seasons in a row in my book… and gets to pay thru the nose to watch it happen…</p>
<p>Here’s hoping Kraft starts charging them to use the urinals…</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>76-1</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/pat-kraft-doing-his-best-to-kill-penn-state/paged/4/#post-111025</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: We have issues... to think otherwise is foolhardy</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/we-have-issues-to-think-otherwise-is-foolhardy/paged/4/#post-111024</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 04:22:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I think we need to scale back on some of the Hoover long balls.  He still needs to take the occasion long shot down the field but he appears to be better on quick outs and short gainers.  Mo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think we need to scale back on some of the Hoover long balls.  He still needs to take the occasion long shot down the field but he appears to be better on quick outs and short gainers.  Move the sticks.  Get Marsh out in space.  His long balls have been ducks.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Big Red CB v.2.0</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/we-have-issues-to-think-otherwise-is-foolhardy/paged/4/#post-111024</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: IU Secondary</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/iu-secondary/#post-111023</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 04:03:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The thing I noticed is that there appears to be way too much cushion and we have some inexperience back there.  The departures of Louis Moore, Boykin and Ponds were killers.  Been really dis...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The thing I noticed is that there appears to be way too much cushion and we have some inexperience back there.  The departures of Louis Moore, Boykin and Ponds were killers.  Been really disappointed in the lack of aggressiveness with our secondary.  Nobody seems to try to make an attempt on the ball.  It’s keep everything in front of them but no ability to dictate anything.  </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Big Red CB v.2.0</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/iu-secondary/#post-111023</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Mamdani AOC and The Dem Party</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/mamdani-aoc-and-the-dem-party/paged/44/#post-111022</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:46:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have no idea what post of mine you are responding to.
&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>@aloha-hoosier </p>
<p>The socialist wing of the Dems, and the Muslims, joining together in a common political force in one of the weirdest coalitions of my lifetime.  They have nothing in common except an exuberant Trump hate and a deep desire to fundamentally change America.  Both ideologies are inconsistent with western democracies.  </p>
<p></p>
<p>I have no idea what post of mine you are responding to.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Aloha Hoosier</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/mamdani-aoc-and-the-dem-party/paged/44/#post-111022</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: RIP Cracker Barrel</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111021</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:30:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@goat yep. When the main page loads it jumps up or down and I apparently clicked on the wrong one when it happened. I&#039;m not bothering to change it. This site is pretty irritating at times, a...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@goat yep. When the main page loads it jumps up or down and I apparently clicked on the wrong one when it happened. I'm not bothering to change it. This site is pretty irritating at times, and I've been easing up on posting. I'm likely going to stop all together for a while. Probably when I go to Myrtle Beach first full week of October no one will hear from me.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Aloha Hoosier</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111021</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Comment thread for other IU Opponents BT games/teams/players</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/comment-thread-for-other-iu-opponents-bt-games-teams-players/paged/11/#post-111020</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:08:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@hooky This was a strange move, although his 3-3-3 Defense didn&#039;t work.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@hooky This was a strange move, although his 3-3-3 Defense didn't work.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Sammy Jacobs</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/comment-thread-for-other-iu-opponents-bt-games-teams-players/paged/11/#post-111020</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: RIP Cracker Barrel</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111019</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:44:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Wrong thread?
Sounds to me like a party that is doing whatever they can to try to finish 50-50 and hold the tiebreaker.
&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>The elections are fast approaching, and Republicans are afraid of losing the Senate so NOW we have to talk about doing something about the deficits. <a href="https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/republicans-fear-two-key-senate-100029458.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&amp;segment_id=DailyYahoo_SINK_YAHOO&amp;ncid=crm_19907-1202927-20260926-0--A&amp;utm_content=mktg_940_di_19907-1202927-20260926-0--A&amp;bt_ee=muyJtp8iyaZ39dpjSzhFf4oltYQd0V22OnVaLMPzpr12g1GHlRXZpWetyi%2B%2BxBkE&amp;bt_ts=1790460200149">Republicans fear two key Senate races are slipping from their grasp</a></p>
<p></p>
<p>Wrong thread?</p>
<p>Sounds to me like a party that is doing whatever they can to try to finish 50-50 and hold the tiebreaker.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Goat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111019</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>2 Ohio State Tix for Sale - $300 each</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/iu-ticket-exchange/2-ohio-state-tix-for-sale-300-each/#post-111018</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:40:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have 4 season tickets (Section 106, Row 4, Seats 1-4).  My kids have lots of sports that weekend, so I have two extra for sale. Tickets near me currently ~$900 on SeatGeek.  Looking to sel...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have 4 season tickets (Section 106, Row 4, Seats 1-4).  My kids have lots of sports that weekend, so I have two extra for sale. Tickets near me currently ~$900 on SeatGeek.  Looking to sell to IU fans for $300 each.  Thanks. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mpaulin825</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/iu-ticket-exchange/2-ohio-state-tix-for-sale-300-each/#post-111018</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Comment thread for other IU Opponents BT games/teams/players</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/comment-thread-for-other-iu-opponents-bt-games-teams-players/paged/11/#post-111017</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:08:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Illinois news]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Illinois news</p>
<p>https://x.com/ArmchairIllini/status/2104328030285934954</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>hooky</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/free-iu-football-board/comment-thread-for-other-iu-opponents-bt-games-teams-players/paged/11/#post-111017</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: RIP Cracker Barrel</title>
                        <link>https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111016</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 00:24:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The elections are fast approaching, and Republicans are afraid of losing the Senate so NOW we have to talk about doing something about the deficits. Republicans fear two key Senate races are...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The elections are fast approaching, and Republicans are afraid of losing the Senate so NOW we have to talk about doing something about the deficits. <a href="https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/republicans-fear-two-key-senate-100029458.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&amp;segment_id=DailyYahoo_SINK_YAHOO&amp;ncid=crm_19907-1202927-20260926-0--A&amp;utm_content=mktg_940_di_19907-1202927-20260926-0--A&amp;bt_ee=muyJtp8iyaZ39dpjSzhFf4oltYQd0V22OnVaLMPzpr12g1GHlRXZpWetyi%2B%2BxBkE&amp;bt_ts=1790460200149">Republicans fear two key Senate races are slipping from their grasp</a></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Aloha Hoosier</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://hoosierhuddle.com/community/off-topic-discussions/rip-cracker-barrel/paged/29/#post-111016</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		